Directory Terms and Conditions
1. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to all User Content that you post, that you will be solely responsible for the User Content that you post, that the User Content is accurate, that the use of the User Content you supply does not violate any applicable laws or these Terms and that the User Content will not cause injury or loss to any person.
2. You may post User Content provided that the User Content is not:
(i) illegal, offensive, racist, obscene, objectionable, threatening, defamatory or invasive of privacy;
(ii) false and/or misleading;
(iii) sexually explicit or containing sexual references or innuendo;
(iv) infringing any intellectual property rights;
(v) composed of a profile or photograph of any third person used without his or her permission;
(vi) consisting of or containing software viruses;
(vii) used for political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam"; or
(viii) impersonating any person or otherwise misleading as to the origin of any User Content.
3. SCCA Inc has the right but not the obligation to monitor, review and edit, re-classify or remove any User Content. SCCA Inc takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or any third party.
4. SCCA Inc is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of any failure or delay in listing profile material.
5. I authorise the Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance to profile and reproduce images of me, my work or writing that I have supplied to them (or will supply), for the purposes of promoting myself and my work, and SCCA Inc showcase activities. I authorize SCCA Inc to contact me via phone, email and post in relation to the showcase and related events and activities. I understand that SCCA Inc will not supply my contact details to any other third parties for any reason, at any time.
6. By posting User Content you agree to indemnify the Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance Incorporated (SCCA Inc), its officers, employees and agents against all claims, suits, actions, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by SCCA Inc in connection with any User Content. SCCA Inc makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the Site or User Content.
7. SCCA Inc reserves the right to change the functionality and Content of the Site at any time without prior written notification to you.
8. SCCA Inc reserves the right at any time to:
(i) deny or terminate all or part of your access to the Site where in SCCA’s opinion, there are concerns regarding unreasonable use, inappropriate or false content, security or unauthorised access or where you have breached any of these Terms; or
(ii) block or suspend your account, hide your profile, or delete or amend User Content.
9. Content provided on the Site does not constitute advice as to the suitability of any candidate for a job or employment. You should seek independent advice to determine if the relevant party is appropriate for your individual needs.
10. Notwithstanding any other clause, SCCA Inc is not liable to you or to any other person for any losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from any wrongful, wilful or negligent act or omission by any person or any direct or indirect lost profit or revenue, exemplary damages, deletion or corruption of electronically or digitally stored information, or without limiting the foregoing, any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever described or claimed.
11. The Site or any portion of the Site or Content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of the Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance and specific profile nominees.